Improve mental health support to children and young people
We want to improve the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people living in our region, and increase access to support.
We aim to:
- Work together to implement the NEST framework
- Gain a better understanding of the mental health support available to young people, from preventative to specialist
- Improve knowledge of staff and professionals across the region so they can support young people to improve their mental health and wellbeing
- Improve specialist support for children and young people experiencing mental health issues
- Reduce the waiting times for children and families for diagnosis of a neurodevelopmental disorder